Thursday, October 28, 2010

**Strange.!!**



Its a strange life out there..!! How life takes different steps and positions.!! I was just going through the pictures in the past.. and I realized I was sitting in the front row and watching the show of Babita Malkani.

And here i am working with her as an Assistant Designer. Being a part of Lakme Fashion Week was just incredible, just wish one day I take part as myself there instead of assisting someone.

Its weird as it takes quite a few steps to get ahead, Since childhood i wanted to become a Fashion Designer and i took a huge step going all the way to Milan the Fashion capital of the world to study and learn different kind of Fashion and brands and much more..!! Living all by myself since the age of 17 is not a joke ..!!

And went to Bangalore for the Fashion Week.. i just like to do things I really like just makes you feel so good and working in Hyderabad was just the best part, work all day all and meeting your friends later is just a stress buster, spending time with family at the end and again a new day begins. Here I am again working in Mumbai, far away from home..!!
I miss my Family and friends so much its crazy, but just cant help it if we need to do something in life..!!

People wonder why cant life be just simple, Buh i say if life was simple it would not have been called life. For me life is a Roller Coaster ride.. I just love every moment of it, though there are ups and downs, buh its fun isnt it???



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

1 comment:

  1. welcome to the world of fashion!. its a strange world but you'll survive! :)

    Keep blogging!

    -----------------
    Pigalle Passions
    http://cl-pigalle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete